The American Professional Society on the Abuse of Children is the leading national organization supporting professionals who serve children and families affected by child maltreatment and violence.
Our Vision: APSAC envisions a world where all maltreated or at-risk children and their families have access to the highest level of professional commitment and service.
Become a Member Today!
Renew Your APSAC Membership
APSAC Legal Notices
24th Annual APSAC Colloquium
June 22-25, 2016
Call for Abstracts - New Orleans
Accepting through November 4, 2015 (online)
New Issue of APSAC's Alert: Evidence Based Service Planning for Child Welfare. Read it now!
APSAC's Voice is being heard by the United States Supreme Court!
The United States Supreme Court (SCOTUS) issued a decision in Ohio v. Clark. Earlier this year, APSAC submitted an Amicus Curiae Brief to SCOTUS in support of the petitioner, the State of Ohio.
Not only did SCOTUS rule unanimously in Ohio’s favor, they also cited APSAC’s brief in their decision! (Check it out on page 9 of the opinion!)
Read more about Ohio v. Clark on the official SCOTUS blog
APSAC's Amicus Curiae Brief
U.S. Supreme Court decision full text
AmazonSmile is a simple way for you to support APSAC every time you shop, at no cost to you!
Login to the Members Only section for details on the following:
- Have you renewed your membership for 2015? Don't miss out on all of APSAC's great member benefits in the new year. Renew today!
- 2015 APSAC Advanced Training Institutes. Registration is now open. Select this link for details.
- APSAC Advisor. Members can now view Issue #2, 2014, of the APSAC Advisor in the APSAC Library
- Job Opportunities. Visit the Career Center to post and search opportunities.
For a complete online calendar of APSAC and related industry events, please visit the Event List under the Events Tab.
2016 Advanced Training Institutes -San Diego Jan. 23-24 - Hold the Date - Sign up soon!
23rd Annual APSAC Colloquium -
See what you missed!
2015 APSAC Child Forensic Interview Clinics
APSAC's Child Forensic Interview Clinics offer 40 hours of intensive training on investigating interviewing of children.
- October 5-9, 2015 -Rescheduled
- August 17-21, 2015- Seattle, WA
2016 APSAC Child Forensic Interview Clinics
- July 25-29, 2016, Seattle, WA